Under The Sea – Kick Start

Here is my sea life creation,  I chose my  Favourite sea creatures. 

I would love to go swimming with turtles. Sea turtles have been around since the age of the dinosaurs and haven’t changed at all in over 110 million years

I would like to see puffer fish.  Sharks are the only animal that can eat puffer fish and not get killed by it as puffer fish are highly  Poisonous.  

5 thoughts on “Under The Sea – Kick Start

1. Mōrena Lucus,

This looks like another fun and creative art activity. I like the under the sea theme as it has a great connection to summer as summer is all about swimming in the ocean. Do you think we have any of the sea critters in your art at our beaches? I have definitely seen some of them!

I think your art looks awesome and it is great to see you step up this activity by animating your sea critters. I think that extra effort makes this an outstanding post!!

My favourite sea creator is definitely the great white shark or the tiger shark but out of your critters it would be the sea turtle! Which is your favourite?

It is great to see you participating in the summer learning journey again this year and I look forward to seeing more of your awesome posts, keep up the great work!

Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates
    SLJ

2. Hello Lucas
    Sophia here from Marshland School.
    I really love how you could animate the background making it look real. Why would Turtles and Pufferfish be your favorite sea creatures? I also like how you put in some coral reefs and more than 2 creatures.
    See ya

3. Kia Ora Lucas, Ailish here from Hornby Primary School. I loved the animated background you have put it looks so cool. Wow I am amazed for how long sea turtles have been around for, good thing to learn a new fact.
    Great Job!

4. Hey Lucas
    It’s Annabel here from Koputaroa school. I think your sea life creation looks incredible. I like how the water actually moves. I’ve always wanted to swim with turtle too, they are such fascinating creatures! Whats your favourite sea creature? I also like how you added facts about the animals up the top! Next time maybe you could add something like what you found challenging while you were doing this task or what your favourite part was, just so their is extra detail. Thank you for a great blog post!
    Nga Mihi Annabel

5. Hi Lucus,

I really enjoyed reading your post and I like the way that you made the water move awesome work.

Henry