Minecraft – Animals

Today i found the coolest Minecraft ever challenge.   I had been so excited to share this with you.   the monthly challenge I found involved learning animal facts and being the animal to  complete mini challenges.   it did take me a while to complete some of the challenges as they were really hard like the leopard jumping on the impala.  Once you completed the task you are able to switch and be the other animal.   I have added my screenshots into a slideshow to show you part of the challenge.  I hope you enjoy it.  If you love animals you should try it out the BBC clips that it takes you to to give you facts on the animals come from the BBC TV series that I watch a lot.

One thought on “Minecraft – Animals

1. Kia Ora Lucus,
    Thanks for completing this challenge from last year. Minecraft blows me away (probably because I am not very good at it). You are correct BBC has a lot of documentaries. We too often watch the ones about animals. As I have mentioned earlier I was watching one about turtles with David Attenborough.

Was it tricky to see the Impala with a similar colour background? (Great Camouflage) Was making the Leopard jump easy? I know when I play games I don’t always get it right, I might be in a rush. Which of the challenges was your favourite?

If I hadn’t watched a similar programme recently I wouldn’t have believed that fur seals would do that to a shark, it was fascinating. I hated the thought of the seals being stuck and being eaten. It looks like a really cool game with lots of different animals and facts along with challenges. Thank you for sharing the facts on your slides.

Take care, enjoy the last few days of your break.
    Ngā Mihi
    Whaea Tanya
    Ako Hiko Facilitator.