Anemone is not the Enemy: Step It Up

For today’s Step it up activity I had to draw a Anemone.  Here is my drawing and under is some facts I know about an Anemone due to learning about sea creatures at school.

• Anemone’s uses there tentacles to sting whatever touches,  it sting paralyses the creature.
  • An Anemone Is part of the jellyfish family.
  • Only clownfish are safe from their Sting so and an Anemone makes the perfect home for a clownfish as no Predator can get to them.

One thought on “Anemone is not the Enemy: Step It Up

1. Kia ora Lucas,

It is Charlotte again, a Summer Learning Journey Blog Commenter. Wow, what a great job you have done on your ‘Anemone is not the Enemy’ activity!

Thank you for sharing those facts, the fact that stood out to me was that an Anemone can paralyse whatever touches it! I did not know that. That is the cool thing about commenting on different blogs – I get to learn something new everyday! What was the most interesting fact you learnt? What was the most interesting fact that you found when researching anemone’s?

I actually did know the fact you have included about clownfish. In the beginning of the movie Nemo, the main characters (both of them are clownfish) live in an anemone. Have you seen the movie Nemo before?

Ngā Mihi Nui
    Charlotte Visser
    Summer Learning Journey